- All payments once made are non-refundable.
- If you need to change the date of your show due to circumstances that are outside of your control, your state co-ordinator will attempt to accommodate your date change subject to availability of our performers (See 3: Change of Date).
- In the event that you need to cancel your event, any and all fees paid up until the time of cancellation are non-refundable.
CHANGE OF DATE
- Notice of your intent to change the date of your event MUST be given in writing by emailing your state co-ordinator or Georgia at firstname.lastname@example.org to be valid.
- If no one is notified that a date change is required within four (4) weeks of your scheduled show date, we reserve the right to charge a rescheduling fee to secure your new preferred date.
- The rescheduling fee is equal to 50% of your deposit amount, plus GST.
- The new date must be within twelve (12) months of the original event date.
- If you are unable to advise a new preferred date at the time of postponing your original date, we will reach out to you periodically to ascertain your new preferred date.
- If we are not advised of a new date within six months of the above mentioned written notice of the earlier date being postponed, your file will automatically be closed and your event deemed cancelled, and any fees paid will be forfeited.
- If you have gaming concerns specific to Western Australia, please head to our T’s and C’d page at the bottom of our home page.