Perth BOOKING CONDITIONS FOR COVID PROMOTION
To be eligible for this limited offer, the show booking must meet the following conditions.
- It must be a Perth Metro based show (under 100km from your states capital CBD).
- If you’re one of our regional clients, feel free to hit us up and we’ll see how best we can help you out.
- The new show date must be held before 30th September 2020.
- It is your responsibility and a requirement of the booking that you follow the government’s COVID-19 Safety guidelines
- Your new booking date must be confirmed by midnight 30th June 2020, so get on the blower to the committee and see what they reckon!
- Any further changes to the date
- Will forfeit the discount applied for this offer
- May incur the standard re-scheduling fees noted in our Terms and Conditions.
- You don’t need to be changing the date for this discounted price to apply.
- For example, if you had a date booked in that is before September 30, you can just keep that date and you’ll still get the discount.
Your organisation must take full responsibility for any breaches of public health law, and ensuring the standards are met.
- Safety for our crowds and our performers is priority one. The Gelo Company and Bogan Bingo Entertainment may refuse to continue the show if Government requirements are not met.
- If you are using a private venue, note that they may already have separate protocols in place, so please ensure you’re communicating with them to make sure the show is compliant.
- Someone from the venue will need to have completed a ‘Phase 3 Covid Safety Plan‘. If the venue is your clubrooms, then that someone is you!